Barrie Real Estate
The city of Barrie is based in the Canadian province of Ontario.
- Regional centre in Central Ontario, Canada
- On the shores of Kempenfelt Bay
- Western arm of Lake Simcoe.
- County seat of Simcoe County,
- Huronia region of Central Ontario
- Part of the Greater Golden Horseshoe,
- Population was 141,434
- 34th largest City in Canada
- Popular tourist destination in Central Ontario,
- Also known as "The Gateway to Cottage Country"
- In the winter months, Barrie flocks with skiers and snowboarders
- Attractions are the slopes at nearby hills Snow Valley,
- Horseshoe Resort, Mount St. Louis Moonstone and Blue Mountain.
- Barrie also has several festivals and other events held in the city centre
- Barrie transforms into a city of gardens as visitors
- Waterfront to bask on the beaches, swim in the waters and boat in the lake.
- Barrie is situated close to several major centres including Toronto, Ontario, and Ottawa
You can find all the information related to Barrie Real Estate on this website. Condos, Condominiums, Pre-Construction Condos, Homes, Semi-Detached Homes, Detached Homes and Townhomes in Toronto and GTA - all at MyCondoClub.com.
Register With Us To Get Floor Plans, Price List, etc.,
Exclusive Projects and VIP PLATINUM BUILDER ACCESS, get priority selection, investor incentives, access to exclusive events and more!
Neighbourhood for Barrie
- Georgian Bay
- Georgian College - Barrie Campus
Attractions of Barrie
- Royal Victorian Regional Hospital
- Shoreview Park
- Galaxy Cinemas
- North Barrie Alternative School
Local Transit Access
- 6 mins to Downtown Barrie
- Close to Highway 400
- Walk Score 40/100