Brampton Real Estate
The city of Brampton is based in the Canadian province of Ontario.
- Part of Southern Ontario
- Suburban city in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA)
- Population of 593,638.
- Canada's 9th most populous municipality,
- 77th largest city in North America
- 3rd most populous city in the Peel Region, behind Toronto and Mississauga.
- Brampton is also known as The Flower Town of Canada.
- Its major economic sectors include advanced manufacturing, retail administration and logistics, information and communication technologies, food and beverage, life sciences and business services.
- Well known The Rose Theatre is a Brampton Performing Arts Centre.
- Brampton has six library locations.
- The Peel Art Gallery, Museum and Archives (PAMA) in Brampton includes a museum, art gallery, and archives.
- Places to visit are Brampton Historical Society
- Historic Bovaird House
- Korea Veterans’ National Wall of Remembrance
- Ontario Field of Honour, Peel Art Gallery, Museum and Archives, Powerade Centre, Professor’s Lake, Rose Theatre, South Fletchers Sportsplex and Wild Water Kingdom.
You can find all the information related to Brampton Real Estate on this website. Condos, Condominiums, Pre-Construction Condos, Homes, Semi-Detached Homes, Detached Homes and Townhomes in Toronto and GTA - all at MyCondoClub.com.
Register With Us To Get Floor Plans, Price List, etc.,
Exclusive Projects and VIP PLATINUM BUILDER ACCESS, get priority selection, investor incentives, access to exclusive events and more!
Neighbourhood for Brampton
- Gage Park
- Beaux Arts Brampton
- Mount Chinguacousy
Attractions of Brampton
- Artway Gallery
- Claireville Conservation Area
- Great War Flying Museum
- Heart Lake Conservation Area
Local Transit Access
- Walk score 98/100
- Bike Score 80/100
- Transit Score 100/100