Burlington Real Estate
The city of Burlington is based in the Canadian province of Ontario.
- Regional Municipality of Halton
- Population of over 8 million people.
- Spencer Smith Park
- Canada's Largest Ribfest
- Sound of Music Festival
- Children's Festival and Lakeside Festival of Lights.
- The Art Gallery of Burlington
- Burlington Transit
- Major transportation like Queen Elizabeth Way, Highway 403, Highway 407, and Dundas Street
- Royal Botanical Gardens
- Lasalle Park
- Mount Nemo Conservation Area
- Kerncliff Park
- Burlington Skyway Bridge, Hamilton, and Oakville.
- Joseph Brant Museum
- Ireland House
- The Appleby Ice Centre
- The Burlington Performing Arts Centre
- Malls in Burlington are Appleby Mall
- Burlington Mall
- Mapleview Centre
- Banana Republic, Guess?, XXI Forever, H&M, Bath & Body Works and Pink by Victoria's Secret.
You can find all the information related to Burlington Real Estate on this website. Condos, Condominiums, Pre-Construction Condos, Homes, Semi-Detached Homes, Detached Homes and Townhomes in Toronto and GTA - all at MyCondoClub.com.
Register With Us To Get Floor Plans, Price List, etc.,
Exclusive Projects and VIP PLATINUM BUILDER ACCESS, get priority selection, investor incentives, access to exclusive events and more!
Neighbourhood for Burlington
- Burlington neighbourhood
- Paul A Fisher Public School
- TD Canada Trust
- Rabba Fine Foods
Attractions of Burlington
- Ireland House Museum
- Garden Monument
- Silvercity Burlington Cinemas
- Cameron's Museum
Local Transit Access
- Walk score 61/100
- 9 mins to Downtown Burlington
- Transit Score 34 /100