Head Office Address: 229 Yonge Street, Suite 500 Toronto, ON M5B 1N9
Builder Website: http://www.context.ca/
CREATING INNOVATIVE, DESIGN DRIVEN CONDOMINIUMS AND COMMUNITIES IN TORONTO
Stephen Gross and Howard Cohen, founded Context Development in the Year 1997. Context Development mainly aimed at developing condominiums, mixed use projects and built rental housing in Central Toronto neighborhoods. Innovative city planning, quality design and sustainability of their constructed properties made them the pioneers in Downtown Construction.
Waterloo Capital, a private investment fund controlled by Stephen Gross and Gerald Schwartz, the CEO of Onex Corporation support Context Development.
Context Development is also renowned for receiving muncipal, national and international awards like
- City of Toronto Urban Design Awards
- Award of Excellence by both Canadian Architect Magazine and the Ontario Association of Architects.
- BILD (formerly Greater Toronto Home Builders) Project of the Year
- District Lofts their most innovative building
- MOZO is one of the most beautiful buildings in Toronto by TorontoStar
- National Urban Design Award Winner by the Royal Architectural Institute of Canada, The Canadian Institute of Planners, and the Canadian Society of Landscape Architects, and won the Global Award of Excellence from the Urban Land Institute.
Context Development Properties in Canada
Wynford Green Condos is one of the top upcoming project developments in Canada.
Project Developments by Context Development
All information, prices, terms and conditions subject to change without notice. E. and O.E.Not intended to solicit properties currently listed for sale or individuals currently under contract with a Brokerage.
My Condo Club does not represent the builders and developers of the condominium projects. We represent you and find the best deal for you.
Although there are lot of pre-construction listings here, we also specialize in resale condos and homes. Please visit below links for Resale Listings:
Still have Questions?
Leave a Comment