East York Condos
East York Real Estate
The city of East York is based in the Canadian province of Ontario.
- East York, also known as Borough of East York in the City of Toronto, Ontario,Canada.
- It is separated by the Don River from the former City of Toronto.
- The neighbourhoods include Leaside, Bennington Heights
- The heart of East York is full of extensive high-rise developments in Crescent Town and Thorncliffe Park.
- In 1998, East York, along with North York, York, Scarborough, Etobicoke and Old Toronto, were amalgamated into the new "megacity" of Toronto.
- East York's last mayor was Michael Prue
- Also known as the city councillor for East York
- Toronto District School Board operates English-language and French Immersion secular public schools.
- East York Board of Education, the previous education authority, merged into the TDSB.
- The Toronto Catholic District School Board also operates 4 elementary schools
- St. Patrick Catholic Secondary School, is a well known school for all East York Catholics.
- Leaside Memorial Community Gardens is one of the largest recreation centre in Leaside.
You can find all the information related to East York Real Estate on this website. Condos, Condominiums, Pre-Construction Condos, Homes, Semi-Detached Homes, Detached Homes and Townhomes in Toronto and GTA - all at MyCondoClub.com.
Register With Us To Get Floor Plans, Price List, etc.,
Exclusive Projects and VIP PLATINUM BUILDER ACCESS, get priority selection, investor incentives, access to exclusive events and more!
Neighbourhood for East York
- East York Town Centre
- RBC Bank
- Thorncliffe Park
Attractions of East York
- SmartCentres Leaside Shopping Mall
- Ontario Science Centre
- Gardiner Museum
Local Transit Access
- Walk score 98/100
- Eglinton Subway
- Transit Score 100/100