Etobicoke Real Estate
The city of Etobicoke is an administrative district and former city that is the western part of Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Etobicoke is bordered on the south by Lake Ontario,
- Humber River on the east side, on the west by
- Etobicoke Creek on the west,
- A small section of Toronto Pearson International Airport extends into Etobicoke
- Population in Etobicoke - 365,143.
- Etobicoke has several expressways within its borders:
- Queen Elizabeth Way,
- Gardiner Expressway,
- Ontario Highway 427,
- Ontario Highway 401 and Ontario Highway 409.
- Etobicoke is connected to the rest of Toronto by four stations of the Bloor-Danforth subway, and four GO stations.
- Humber College is a post-secondary institution in Etobicoke.
- Pizza Pizza and Sunwing Airlines have their headquarters in Etobicoke.
- Skyservice and Canada 3000 had their headquarters in Etobicoke before the closure of these airlines.
- Lots of new condominium towers and home developments can be seen in Etobicoke near Humber Bay and Bloor Street.
You can find all the information related to Etobicoke Real Estate on this website. Condos, Condominiums, Pre-Construction Condos, Homes, Semi-Detached Homes, Detached Homes and Townhomes in Toronto and GTA - all at MyCondoClub.com.
Register With Us To Get Floor Plans, Price List, etc.,
Exclusive Projects and VIP PLATINUM BUILDER ACCESS, get priority selection, investor incentives, access to exclusive events and more!
Neighbourhood for Etobicoke
- Stonegate-Queensway neighbourhood
- Mimico Go Bus
- Close access to Gardiner Expressway and Highway 427
Attractions of Etobicoke
- Cineplex Cinemas
- Kingsway Theatre
- Humber Cinemas
- Molou Theatre
Local Transit Access
- Walk score 85/100
- Bike Score 54/100
- Transit Score 60/100