Hamilton Real Estate
Hamilton- The Port City based in the Canadian province of Ontario.
- Hamilton is an industrialised city in the Golden Horseshoe of Lake Ontario
- Population of 536,917
- Residents of the old city are known as Hamiltonians.
- Also, known as the 9th largest in Canada and the third largest in Ontario
- Hamilton Tourist spots are:
- Royal Botanical Gardens,
- Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum,
- the Bruce Trail, McMaster University, Redeemer University College and Mohawk College.
- Medical school McMaster University is ranked 4th in Canada
- Dundurn Castle is a neoclassical mansion.
- Also known for HMCS Haida National Historic Site,
- Canadian Football Hall of Fame
- African Lion Safari Park
- the Cathedral of Christ the King, and the Workers' Arts and Heritage Centre.
- Art Gallery of Hamilton is Ontario's third largest public art gallery.
- The McMaster Museum of Art (MMA) has more than 7,000 objects of history, modern and contemporary art.
- Hamilton Theatre Company - Aquarius
- The Community Centre for Media Arts (CCMA)
- Award Ceremonies are held at Hamilton
- First Commonwealth Games was hosted at Hamilton.
- The city of Hamilton co-hosted the Games with Toronto.
You can find all the information related to Hamilton Real Estate on this website. Condos, Condominiums, Pre-Construction Condos, Homes, Semi-Detached Homes, Detached Homes and Townhomes in Toronto and GTA - all at MyCondoClub.com.
Register With Us To Get Floor Plans, Price List, etc.,
Exclusive Projects and VIP PLATINUM BUILDER ACCESS, get priority selection, investor incentives, access to exclusive events and more!
Neighbourhood for Hamilton
- LW Lakeshore West
- Hamilton GO Centre
Attractions of Hamilton
- The Pearl Company
- Canadian Airplane Heritage Museum
- The Music Palace
Local Transit Access
- Downtown Hamilton
- Excellent Rail & Bus Lines
- Walk Score 95/100
- Transit Score 86/100