Keswick Real Estate
The community of Keswick is based in the Canadian province of Ontario.
- Part of the Town of Georgina
- Northernmost municipality in the Regional Municipality of York.
- Population of Keswick was 26,757.
- The Georgina Military Museum
- Whipper Watson Park,
- Popular destination in Ontario for swimming,
- boating, ice fishing, and snowmobiling.
- Beaches, forested areas, conservation areas such as the Morning Glory Provincial Nature Reserve,
- Sibbald Point Provincial Park, and the Keswick Marsh Fish and Bird Sanctuary.
- Tubing, snowboarding and skiing in the winter and
- Soccer, volleyball and bike trails in the summer.
- Lake Simcoeis a lake boarding on the Town of Georgina.
- Part of the Trent Severn Waterway
- Elm Hurst Beach Association
- Kinsmen Club of Keswick
- The Georgina Arts Centre and Gallery
- Georgina Pioneer Village and Archives
- Hospice Georgina, Georgina Trades Training Inc., and Georgina Community Food Pantry.
You can find all the information related to Keswick Real Estate on this website. Condos, Condominiums, Pre-Construction Condos, Homes, Semi-Detached Homes, Detached Homes and Townhomes in Toronto and GTA - all at MyCondoClub.com
Register With Us To Get Floor Plans, Price List, etc.,
Exclusive Projects and VIP PLATINUM BUILDER ACCESS, get priority selection, investor incentives, access to exclusive events and more!
Neighbourhood for Keswick
- Waterfront view of Lake Simcoe
- The Queensway Marketplace
- Riveredge Dr
Attractions of Keswick
- Georgina Military Museum
- Whipper Watson Park
- Lake Simcoe’s Cook’s Bay
Local Transit Access
- Aurora & Newmarket
- Bike Score 79/100
- Transit Score 100/100