Markham Real Estate
The city of Markham is based in the Canadian province of Ontario.
- Population of 328,966
- Regional Municipality of York within the GTA of Southern Ontario, Canada.
- 4th most populous community
- 16th largest city in Canada
- 1,100 technology and life-sciences companies, with IBM as the city's largest employer.
- Headquarters located in Markham - Honda Canada, Hyundai, Advanced Micro Devices,Johnson & Johnson, Avaya, IBM, Motorola, Oracle, Toshiba, Toyota Financial Services, Huawei and Honeywell.
- Shopping Malls in Markham are King Square Shopping Mall,
- Market Village,
- CF Markville,
- Pacific Mall,
- Langham Square,
- First Markham Place and Woodside Power Centre
- Markham Museum, the Markham Youth Theatre, and the Markham Theatre.
- The Markham Public Library has 7 branches.
- Canada's Hi-Tech Capital
- Seneca College
- Buttonville Municipal Airport.
You can find all the information related to Markham Real Estate on this website. Condos, Condominiums, Pre-Construction Condos, Homes, Semi-Detached Homes, Detached Homes and Townhomes in Toronto and GTA - all at MyCondoClub.com.
Register With Us To Get Floor Plans, Price List, etc.,
Exclusive Projects and VIP PLATINUM BUILDER ACCESS, get priority selection, investor incentives, access to exclusive events and more!
Neighbourhood for Markham
- City of Markham
- York Region high transit route
- Highway 404
Attractions of Markham
- Robinson Glen Community Centre
- Downtown Markham
- Varley Art Gallery of Markham
- Family Food Mart
Local Transit Access
- Walk score 98/100
- Bus 25 Major Mackenzie
- Transit Score 100/100