Milton Real Estate
The town of Milton is based in the Canadian province of Ontario.
- Part of Southern Ontario, Canada
- Halton Region in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Since 2001, Milton was the fastest growing municipality in Canada.
- Population of 110,128
- Located 40 km west of Downtown Toronto on Highway 401.
- Milton is on the edge of the Niagara Escarpment
- UNESCO world biosphere reserve and the Bruce Trail.
- Easy access to GTA by Highways 401 and 407
- There are two key freight railway routes.
- Close access to Toronto Pearson International Airport along Highway 401.
- Places to see in Milton are The Halton Region Museum
- Halton County Radial Railway museum
- Country Heritage Park
- Mohawk Raceway
- Milton Badminton Club
- Mattamy National Cycling Centre
- Milton Youth Soccer Club
- Springridge Farm
You can find all the information related to Milton Real Estate on this website. Condos, Condominiums, Pre-Construction Condos, Homes, Semi-Detached Homes, Detached Homes and Townhomes in Toronto and GTA - all at MyCondoClub.com.
Register With Us To Get Floor Plans, Price List, etc.,
Exclusive Projects and VIP PLATINUM BUILDER ACCESS, get priority selection, investor incentives, access to exclusive events and more!
Neighbourhood for Milton
- Milton’s Art and Cultural hub
- Lions Sports Park
- Milton’s Leisure Centre
Attractions of Milton
- Thompson Square Shopping Plaza
- Waldie’s Blacksmith Shop
- Milton Mall
Local Transit Access
- Walk score 98/100
- Bike Score 79/100
- Transit Score 100/100