Mississauga Real Estate
The city of Mississauga in the Canadian Province of Ontario.
- Part of Regional Municipality of Peel
- Population of 721,599
- Mississauga is the sixth-most populous municipality in Canada.
- Toronto Pearson International Airport is in Mississauga
- University of Toronto Mississauga
- Mississauga Academy of Medicine
- Institute for Management and Innovation
- Sheridan College Business education facility in downtown Mississauga
- Tourist Spots in Mississauga are Art Gallery of Mississauga
- Mississauga Civic Centre right on
- Mississauga Celebration Square
- Living Arts Centre and Square One Shopping Centre.
- Some of the top Fortune 500 companies are based in Mississauga - TD Bank, Royal Bank of Canada.
- Laura Secord Chocolates, Hewlett Packard's Air Georgian
- Kam Air, Magellan Aerospace and Honeywell Aerospace.
- Walmart Canada, Kellogg's Canada, Panasonic Canada, Esprida and NetSuite.
- Shopping Centres in Mississauga are Square One Shopping Centre, Playdium,
- Erin Mills Town Centre
- The 401 Dixie Automall
- Dixie Outlet Mall
- Heartland Town Centre
- Oldest Flea market, the Fantastic Flea Market, is in Mississauga
You can find all the information related to Mississauga Real Estate on this website. Condos, Condominiums, Pre-Construction Condos, Homes, Semi-Detached Homes, Detached Homes and Townhomes in Toronto and GTA - all at MyCondoClub.com.
Register With Us To Get Floor Plans, Price List, etc.,
Exclusive Projects and VIP PLATINUM BUILDER ACCESS, get priority selection, investor incentives, access to exclusive events and more!
Neighbourhood for Mississauga
- City of Mississauga
- Cooksville Go Train Station
- ICICI Bank Canada
Attractions of Mississauga
- Kariya Drive
- Square One mall
- Freddy's Kitchen
Local Transit Access
- Walk score 94/100
- Cooksville GO stop
- Transit Score 67/100