Scarborough Real Estate
Scarborough is known as the Administrative District in Toronto based in the Canadian province of Ontario.
- Located in the Eastern part of GTA
- The name "Scarborough" originates from English town of Scarborough, North Yorkshire.
- The Scarborough Civic Centre for municipal government of Toronto.
- Scarborough is a hub for new immigrants in Canada.
- Most diverse and multicultural district in the Greater Toronto Area,
- Scarborough's popular spots are Rouge Park.
- Scarborough Bluffs,
- Known for its Greenery, Scarborough tops the list in Toronto.
- Various well known Company headquarters are in Scarborough - Like
- CTV Toronto
- Toyota Canada Inc.
- Eli Lilly Canada Inc.
- Thomson Carswell
- Bell Media
- Teva CanadaCinram
- Royal Doulton
- SKF TSN
- Alfa Laval President's Choice Financial
- Aviva Yellow Pages Group Telus, and Lee Kum Kee Canada.
- 241 Pizza and Pizza Nova
- Scarborough Town Centre is the 10th largest in the country and the fourth largest in the GTA.You can find all the information related to Scarborough Real Estate on this website. Condos, Condominiums, Pre-Construction Condos, Homes, Semi-Detached Homes, Detached Homes and Townhomes in Toronto and GTA - all at MyCondoClub.com.
Register With Us To Get Floor Plans, Price List, etc.,
Exclusive Projects and VIP PLATINUM BUILDER ACCESS, get priority selection, investor incentives, access to exclusive events and more!
Neighbourhood for Scarborough
- UofT Scarborough Campus
- West Hill neighborhood
- TD Canada Trust
Attractions of Scarborough
- 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Suites with lake view
- Cineplex Odeon Morningside Cinemas
- Bulk Barn
- Shoppers Drug Mart
Local Transit Access
- Walk Score 84/100
- Bike Score 53/100
- Transit Score 68/100