Toronto Real Estate
- Population of 2,731,571
- Largest city in Canada
- 4th largest city in North America
- Greater Toronto Area (GTA), had a population of 5,928,040
- Canada’s most populous CMA.
- A global city,
- Toronto is a centre of business, finance, arts, and culture, and is recognized as one of the most multicultural and cosmopolitan cities in the world.
- Headquarters of Canada's major national broadcast networks and media outlets.
- Tallest free-standing structure is the CN Tower.
- Toronto Stock Exchange
- Tourist Spots are: Nathan Phillips Square
- Yonge-Dundas Square
- Harbourfront Square
- Mel Lastman Square
- Earl Bales Park
- Rouge National Urban Park
- Allan Gardens, Christie Pits, Grange Park, Little Norway Park, Moss Park
- Queen's Park, Riverdale Park and Trinity Bellwoods Park.
- National Ballet of Canada
- Four Seasons Centre for the Performing Arts, Roy Thomson Hall,
- Princess of Wales Theatre,
- Royal Alexandra Theatre, Massey Hall, the Toronto Centre for the Arts
- TIFF Toronto International Film Festival
You can find all the information related to Toronto Real Estate on this website. Condos, Condominiums, Pre-Construction Condos, Homes, Semi-Detached Homes, Detached Homes and Townhomes in Toronto and GTA - all at MyCondoClub.com.
Register With Us To Get Floor Plans, Price List, etc.,
Exclusive Projects and VIP PLATINUM BUILDER ACCESS, get priority selection, investor incentives, access to exclusive events and more!
- Downtown Toronto Neighbourhood
- Art Gallery of Ontario
- Ontario College of Art & Design
- Toronto Maple Leafs
- Air Canada Centre,
- Rogers Centre
- Royal Ontario Museum
Local Transit Access
- Highways and public transit
- Bicycle lanes
- Toronto subway