Waterloo Real Estate
The city of Waterloo is based in the Canadian province of Ontario.
- Part of Southern Ontario, Canada.
- Kitchener and Waterloo known as "Twin Cities" or "KW"
- Population of Waterloo was 104,986.
- RIM Park is home to a variety of indoor and outdoor sporting facilities, including an eighteen-hole golf course, and the heritage Martin Farm House.
- Bechtel Park occupies 44 hectares (110 acres) and has many outdoor sporting facilities along with wetlands, meadows and hardwood forest. The park also includes an off-leash dog park, and adjacent city-operated cemetery. Hillside Park covers 25 hectares (62 acres) and includes two lighted ball diamonds.
- Lexington Park includes a ball diamond and a soccer pitch on the former site of the K-W Municipal Airport.
- Laurel Creek Conservation Area
- Largest employers in the city of Waterloo are:BlackBerry, Manulife Financial,
- University of Waterloo, Sun Life Financial, Open Text, Wilfrid Laurier University,
- Major Waterloo Attractions are Canadian Clay and Glass Gallery, Centre for International Governance Innovation, Conestoga Mall,
- Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, RIM Park, Waterloo Memorial Recreation Complex and Waterloo Central Railway.
You can find all the information related to Waterloo Real Estate on this website. Condos, Condominiums, Pre-Construction Condos, Homes, Semi-Detached Homes, Detached Homes and Townhomes in Toronto and GTA - all at MyCondoClub.com.
Register With Us To Get Floor Plans, Price List, etc.,
Exclusive Projects and VIP PLATINUM BUILDER ACCESS, get priority selection, investor incentives, access to exclusive events and more!
Neighbourhood for Waterloo
- City of Waterloo neighbourhood
- Waterloo Public Library
- Rabba Fine Foods
Attractions of Waterloo
- Canadian Clay and Glass Gallery
- Conestoga Mall
- Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics
- RIM Park
Local Transit Access
- Walk score 98/100
- Bike Score 79/100
- Transit Score 100/100